7529 – Harvesting the sun at Solar Farms 1 and 2 with Mike Larson
Mike Larson is Associate Director of Utilities Production, Facilities and Services at the University of Illinois. He joins me in this episode to talk about the University’s massive solar farms, how they work, how much energy they produce, and the research coming out of them.
• Solar Farm website
• Solar energy output dashboard
• Email Steve at email@example.com or visit holstein.co/contact/
• Get the newsletter at holstein.co/newsletter
• Follow the show on Facebook.
Rate and review
• In Apple podcasts please give it a bunch of stars and leave a review. On other devices please visit https://bit.ly/HoCoPodchaser